FLAHN MANLY LIVE [VIDEO CHANNEL]

Growing up as a child, my dream has always been to live life to the fullest when I become successful or with any potential opportunities given to me. With these potentials, I will try to live life as if there is no tomorrow, especially when it comes to accomplishing my daily goals and tasks. I have come to realize that the life we are blessed with is nothing to be taken for granted, more or less; something to cherish. As we pass this on to the next generation, I ask that we implement the right messages into our communities stating that we all have a dream and they all have the potential to become of something.As an adolescent, my dream has been to someday become a fashion designer. Through my dream as a designer, I came to conclude that I would like for my designing work to inspire everyone. I would like my work to portray the positive aspects of life. (e.g.) not settling for less, but what you aspire to deserve. Whenever I am asked about my dream, these are the things that come to mind right away. Yes indeed there are going to be break walls as I try to fulfill my dreams, but with no doubt, I will work through it and set my eyes on the prize. I strive to stay motivated, strong minded, and persistent at every task I come across . Yes!!!!! THAT’S MY DREAM . what’s your?

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. me says:

    Hey Flahn, I like your nspirational message above. I really liked your portfolio that you showed Weds. in class. Your designing work did inspire me. Good job.

Leave a Reply