FLAHN MANLY LIVE [VIDEO CHANNEL]


This morning I woke up feeling real good. I finally made up my mind to get some rest last night. The past couple of days I been staying up real late. I cleaned my room and even had enough time to give myself a clean cut as always. I got all fresh and ready for school. Going to the bus stop I thought I was all set, but you know what..? I MISS THE DAMN BUS...!! right when I was getting there it started to leave. So I decided, you know what; lets get something to eat. I went to KFC order my food and drink. WHILE GETTING MY DRINK I HIT THE BUTTON TO GET SERIA MIST. I hurried out the door to go to the next bus stop. When I got there, I try getting some of my drink. COME TO FIND OUT IT WAS NOT SERIA MIST..IT WAS SOME NASTY SPARKLING WATER OF SOME SORT..I couldnt drink it at all..Ughh!! Time to get on the bus..I started to look for my bus token, I COULDNT FIND IT...DAMN..!! I know...it sucks bad..!! but yea I had to walk my butt to school..WHEN I GOT HOME AND SAW THE DAMN TOKEN ON THE TABLE, I didn't even want to look at it..HORRIBLE HUH..? I KNOW..I Hope you had a better day.. Until next time...


-Flahn Manly

Categories:

Leave a Reply