FLAHN MANLY LIVE [VIDEO CHANNEL]


Wow, yesterday was a long and very tough day. I did the usual routine of spending countless hours on the computer, Half of the time of which I spent doing my homework that was due later during the day. I procrasinated the past week doing nothing so I had to work twice as hard to hand it in on time. The concept of the homework was ANTI- Tobacco. I had to make an AD describing why cigarettes are no good. I spend I dont know how many hours thinking about what i was going to do. Finally I came up with this. Let me know what you think.







#2. As you've probably heard me blabber over and over about my clothing line that I'm about to launch in the upcoming weeks, well I've also been doing alot of research on how I can improve my brand later on and help it to be more likable. I know it's too early to think bout such things because you guys already love me =), but I went ahead and I read couple of blogs and saw lots and lots of great designers out there. Some of which that only started a year or so ago. Im happy to say that they are doing quite well as new comers. This all helped because they stayed true to their brand. This is something I thought I keep in mind before I officially open the doors to what I have to offer. Until then I'll keep the drawing pad close by and allow the ideas to follow through..TTYL!!!!








Categories:

Leave a Reply