FLAHN MANLY LIVE [VIDEO CHANNEL]

I know, when the site first launch I was updated as much as possible. I been acting very lazy for a while now. I apologize for that. I am somewhat a busy guy..Lol. Since you want to know what I've on, I'll go right ahead and spill the beans!!..


1. Last months or maybe at the end of February I volunteered to print some shirts for my church. I printed over a hundred shirts to sell and raise money for the little ones to go to camp. They go to a Christian every summer, some are able to afford the cost and some just need a little jump start to get them going. That was where I came in. I remember not being able to do things in school and God always sent some angel to save me. Now I feel it's my turn to do what I can to help others. This is nothing compare to what others have done, but that little brick in the corner helps to keep the build standing.=)














Categories:

Leave a Reply